- These terms and conditions apply to all deliveries. Each order implies acceptance of the terms of sale.
- The goods are shipped at the customer's expense and at the risk of the delivery address specified by the customer.
- If the product is impossible to deliver, the contract will be terminated by law. The seller is obliged to notify the customer in writing before the expiration of the delivery period. In the case of partial delivery, each delivery will be seen as separate sales.
- The prices quoted are valid at the time of publication, after which they may be subject to change. In These prices the shipping costs are not included.
- As a private consumer, you have a 14-day period within which you can get away from your purchase. This 14-day period is calculated from the home delivery of the goods. If our products do not meet your requirements, you can report it and return it without payment of fine or reason, provided that the packaging has remained intact. Therefore, an open packaging will no longer allow you to abandon the purchase. This right of action does not apply to business customers.
- Complaints or disputes must be reported within 14 days after delivery by registered letter on penalty of forfeiture. In case the complaint is found to be justified, our liability is limited to the exchange of the goods. Any liability of the seller shall be limited to the amount actually paid by the order.
- In the case of overdue payments, the outstanding invoice amounts will be automatically and without any prior notice required the interest is charged at a rate of 1% per month from the invoice date. In the case of default and if a reminder has remained for 14 days without consequence, a lump sum compensation of 10% (10 per cent) of the outstanding amounts with a minimum of €50 (fifty euro) will be payable and A maximum of €2,000 (two thousand euro).
- The seller remains the owner of all goods up to the moment of full payment.
- Payment is made via credit card at the time of the order.
- The seller shall not be liable for any advice, pressure and typographical provided by the website or technical data provided by suppliers or producers.
- Only Belgian law is applicable to these sales conditions and in particular the courts of the Brussels district.
- Company name : De Keyzer Drinks
VAT number: BE 0418.908.2514
Business register Brussels: BL416225